Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bon Voyage!

I will soon be embarking on the journey of a lifetime. I hope to see things I have never seen before, taste things I have never tasted, and experience things I have never experienced. My hope is that God molds me more than ever before, more into the woman He wants me to be. I desire to be more like him and in the coming months, regardless of the fact that I will be in a different country, I want to yearn more for Him.

I learned many things this past summer that I thought i would never have learned. I learned what it truly meant to need Christ. Every day was a struggle. A struggle to get up, a struggle to get to work, a struggle to meet people where they were at. I learned more of what it means to have a servants heart and to have a positive attitude both inside and out. God stretched me so much this summer and although it was the hardest summer I have yet experienced, I know it was for the best.

I am excited to start this new chapter of my life, spending 4 months in a foreign country with my best friend; meeting new people and seeing new things, God has truly blessed me with this opportunity. I pray that this journey will open my eyes to the world and give me a wider perspective on life.

Bon Voyage,

MTP

PS: I will updating this blog as I travel and study in Ireland. Ill try hard to get pictures up as well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Safe travels Monica! I wish you a life changing experience and warm hospitality on the other side of the pond.

-Brender