Sunday, September 23, 2007














Hello Friends!

I have been in Ireland for two weeks now, although it seems like an eternity! We have endured a whole week of orientation and the school begins classes tomorrow. I have had the opportunity to travel to Dublin and stay there a night as well as explore all over the city of Belfast. The people here in Northern Ireland are so welcoming and friendly! I have met some great people. The people that live on the campus are mainly international students, which I think is awesome! I have made friends from Ghana, Slovenia, Canada, Romania, South Africa, Sweden, Ireland, Rwanda, England, Germany, Taiwan, and Tanzania! Its truly an international setting!






1 comment:

monkeybee7 said...

wow, those are some beautiful pics, I would love to visit and see Ireland for myself someday. It will be an amazing experience for you to study in such a truly international setting...I'm sure you are enjoying meeting all these new people and hearing about where they come from etc. I'm so excited for all you are experiencing.