Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hello from Northern Ireland!

I have arrived safely in Ireland and absolutely love it! We all arrived on Monday into Dublin about 5:30 am and we then took a bus to Belfast. We got settled into our rooms and took a tour around campus. The landscaping is beautiful and the campus is small and quaint. I don't have much time to write, but I wanted to drop a note. I'm not really sure if anyone reads this... but Ill get it out there just in case.... For some reason my computer won't download pictures onto the internet right now, but Ill try and get them working sometime...

<>< Monica

1 comment:

monkeybee7 said...

yes we read it :-) I know when you don't have comments you are left wondering so I thought I'd assure you of it. Hope you are having an amazing experience...I am so excited for you. I hope the pictures will upload for you b/c I definitely want to see a glimpse of the places you visit.