Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bonjour de France!

We have ended our 3-week tour of the UK and now I am off to the next phase of life! My Moody part has now ended, seeking the Lord about my future has begun!

I arrived in Paris yesterday via the train from London. I was met by Doug, the missionary field leader in Paris, and we took the local train to a little village outside of the Paris called Lognes. Last night I basically got situated in the Mission house where I will be staying for two weeks and then I will be moving to a family's house. Today I will meet Doug's family and go over what my summer will look like.

Here are some pictures of the first half of my trip to the UK. My camera died halfway through.

Friends at Stonehenge



Me at Stonehenge. Of course you had to pay to get behind the fence, so we stayed out.


This is me with our favorite host home, Ruth and Alexander! This was in Wales, by the sea.





This is Giant's Causeway, on the north coast of Northern Ireland



Nathan and I at the Giant's Causeway





More to come later!

Blessings,

Monica

No comments: