Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chicago


So tomorrow my sister and I are going on an adventure! Well, it's an adventure that I have been on many, many times, but this time its different. I will be with my sista and I will be a non-student, non-resident! Yes, we are going to the most beautiful city, Chicago! Oh I love Chicago.

I want to live there again some day. Maybe I will.

So, why do I love Chicago so much?

Maybe its the city lights

Or maybe it's the many many memories I have made there.


Chicago has so many cool things! Like Improv Everywhere's MP3 Experiment!


Like the summer I house-sat for a super nice wealthy lady in the Gold-Coast (posh neighborhood!) in a million-dollar high rise and got to drive her Mercedes!

/>

Or like the time when I met the BEST friends ever on Houghton 7-West




Anyway, I am going to Chi-town with my lovely sister to....

MEET JOSH GROBAN! yes, MEET him! Ok, so it will probably only be for about a minute, but we shall MEET him! He is coming to Border's on State street to promote his new album. The album which I just bought and is amazing!!


Anyway, Bon Voyage. See you lata!

-Mon.


2 comments: